If you would like to be added to our Auction Update Mailing List and receive an email automatically anytime this page is updated with a new upcoming auction please leave us your email address. We have knowledge of self-storage auctions well in advance of the auction date and this will let you plan ahead to attend our auction.
Register for Access 24 Self Storage email updates. Fill Email in box below
try Express Email Marketing
Contents may include: TVs, Audio/Video, Computers, Antiques, Collectibles, Furs, Shop Goods,
Household and Office Furniture, Books, Tools, Hardware, Exercise Equipment, and more.
We Teamed up with STORAGE BATTLES online Self Storage AUCTIONS.
Visit www.storagebattles.com to view live auctions and bid.
- Access24 Self Storage will be offering for sale under the judicial lien process by public auction the following units. The goods to be sold are generally described as household goods.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE of property to satisfy landlord's lien.
Property will be sold to highest bidder. Cleanup and removal deposit may be required. Seller reserves right to withdraw property from sale. Property includes contents of spaces listed on Storagebattles.com
*NOTE** These numbers are very likely to change before the sale...For those of you who do not understand how this works, the tenants have right up until the time that sale starts to come in and pay off their delinquent balances, so that locker would not be sold as advertised.
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CHECK ONLINE AHEAD OF TIME
TO MAKE SURE THE AUCTION IS STILL ON!!
Please do not call the location because this info is always updated and it only ties up our phones for storage customers.
Terms: ALL Lockers are sold as a whole unit unless otherwise stated. Bidders view it from the doorway - no one is allowed in the lockers until after the locker is purchased. Buyer must take everything in the locker.
Thanks to all that attended our last Auction and we will notify you when we have another Auction.
1. No one under 18 is permitted to bid on the auctions.
2. Owner has the right to accept or decline any and all bids.
3. What you see from the door is what you bid on.
4. You may not touch any item or step inside the unit.
5. Unit contents are sold as is, where is. There are no guaranties.
6. Please leave the unit clean.
Winning Bidders have 24 hours to clean unit out completely. The sole purpose of this auction is to vacate the unit so the unit can be rented.
8. Please do not leave ANY Lien Sale Items on our property.
9. If there are any personal items such as photographs/albums, Birth/Death Certificates, anything with a social security number or items of that nature, please bring them to the office.
10. Payment is due at the conclusion of each Auction. Your bids are at an open Auction and cash payments are the only accepted forms of payment. No checks or credit cards will be accepted.
11. Access24 Self Storage (Owner/Management) reserves the right to: A) Revoke the bidding privileges of any bidder; B) Refuse a bid that is merely a fractional advance over a preceding bid; C) Cancel the sale prior to having said "SOLD" D)
12. The successful bidder is the only authorized person allowed to enter the facility to access that unit.
13. Persons attending the auction and/or the removal of goods from the premises assume all risk of both personal and property from liability.
14. Winning Bidder is not allowed to leave property until payment is made.
15. Unit must be cleaned out completely taking all trash.
16. No dumpster is provided Bidders. Those who do not follow the rules will not be allowed to bid again.
17. You must put a deposit on any unit that you purchase of $40.00 that will be returned when the unit is clean and that you have not put any items in the dumpsters at or near the facility.
Most self storage facilities are forced to hold storage auctions or lien sales to vacate non-paying tenants. These auctions are held according to the terms outline in the Occupancy Agreement as governed by the state the facility is operating within. Our auctions are opened to the general public with most bidders’ buying for the purpose of reselling for profit. Storage auctions are a great way to buy secondhand merchandise for pennies on the wholesale dollar. If you are someone who sells at flea markets, garage sales, craigslist or on e-Bay, you will probably find storage auctions to be one of your best sources for merchandise.